Thank you for choosing a FiSHAW E-Bike. We know you are going to love it!
We also know that despite all the care taken on our part to ensure that your bike reaches you in perfect condition, sometimes things go wrong.
Please follow the steps below to allow us to rectify the problem so we can have you on your bike as soon as possible.
Please contact us at: email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your bike.
Please include your contact details, invoice number and date of purchase, along with the reason for your email and you will be contacted within 24 business hours to address your concerns. If you can include as much detail as possible regarding the issue and attach photos; this will help us to ascertain the best solution for you.
We value our customers and will do everything in our power to rectify the problem for you if it is covered by our warranty or within the scope of our Refund and Returns Policy as soon as possible.
After we receive your initial email, we will contact you by your preferred method of contact and will advise you of your options depending on the nature of your problem.
(1) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY
At FiSHAW our customer satisfaction is our priority.
We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
Please read this Policy before making a purchase, so that you understand what you can expect form us if you are not happy with your purchase.
(2) AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
(a) Under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the goods, you are entitled:
to cancel your service contract with us; and
to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
(b) We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
(c) The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
(d) If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
(3) CHANGE OF MIND
We do not offer any refund if you simply change your mind or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product you purchased if:
(a) You misused the product in away in which caused the problem.
(b) You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product before you purchased it.
(c) You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
(d) Any other exceptions that apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
(5) SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS
(a) If a product you purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian ConsumerLaw we will bear any costs of shipping the product (“Returned Product”) back to us, as well as any costs of shipping any replacement product to you, once we have ascertained that the fault constitutes a “major failure”.
(b) FiSHAW will organise for the Returned Product to be collected and returned to us.
(c) If a product you purchased does not have a major fault, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your product.
(6) RESPONSE TIME
We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 48 hours of having received them.
(7) HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
(a) You may contact us to discuss a return using the details at the end of this Policy.
(b) Please return your item undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. Please return it in the box that it arrived in and well packaged to avoid damage to the e-bike in transportation.
(c) We require proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement.
(8) CONTACT US
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - TRIAL CONDITIONS
- FiSHAW offers the choice of a 14 day after purchase trial period, to inspect and test ride our E-Bikes for yourself if we do not have test rides available in your area.
- To assure you of the quality and performance of our E-Bikes, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee after purchase to all of our customers, to give you peace of mind to purchase risk free.
- We are so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your FiSHAW E-Bike that we will pay for the return delivery costs and fully refund the cost of the E-Bike if you decide not to keep it if it is returned to us after 14 days undamaged and in the same condition that it arrived.
- Please keep the box and packaging that the e-bike/s arrive in until the conclusion of your 14 day trial period, as the e-bike/s must be returned in the original box and packaged with the original packaging that they arrive in.
- Make a note at the checkout when purchasing your e-bike that you wish to participate in the 2 week after purchase trial period.
- Complete the Trial Registration Form as soon as you receive your new E-Bike/s. (found below these conditions)
- The 2 week trial starts from the date that you receive delivery of your e-bike.
- The e-bike must be returned in the same clean, undamaged condition that it arrived in.
- There must be a maximum of 2 km recorded on the odometer, as this distance is more than adequate for you to ascertain if the e-bike is suitable for your needs and meets your requirements with respect to quality and performance.
- By the end of the 2 week trial period, please contact us to let us know if you will be returning your e-bike/s to us if necessary and we will organise to have the e-bike/s collected at our cost and have them returned to us.
- If you decide to keep your e-bike/s, you do not need to inform us and your 2 week trial period will be concluded, 14 days from the date of delivery.